DENTALWEBDIRECTORY.COM: ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment of DENTALWEBDIRECTORY.COM invoice for services described below, or the confirmation of sign-up for non-paid services ("Free Listings"), constitutes acceptance by the Advertiser or entity (the "Advertiser") advertising on DENTALWEBDIRECTORY.COM web site (the "Site") of the following terms:
1. Advertising Services. Upon the Advertiser providing to DENTALWEBDIRECTORY.COM all of the information required in order to provide the relevant services and (if applicable) paying DENTALWEBDIRECTORY.COM invoice for such services, DENTALWEBDIRECTORY.COM will provide to the Advertiser the services chosen by the Advertiser from the descriptions in DENTALWEBDIRECTORY.COM Zones and Campaigns page.
Furthermore, by sending DENTALWEBDIRECTORY.COM photos or content the Advertiser affirms that it is the copyright holder of the photos or content and that it grants DENTALWEBDIRECTORY.COM a royalty-free license to use and publish the photos or content to help promote the Advertiser's product or service on DENTALWEBDIRECTORY.COM web site(s) or its partner websites around the world.
2. Term and Renewal. Subject to changes as permitted by section 4, these Terms and Conditions (and the available services with the exception of Free Listings) will be in effect for an initial period of one year commencing upon the date that the Advertiser's information is posted on the Site.
Unless the Advertiser notifies DENTALWEBDIRECTORY.COM at least 45 days prior to the end of any ongoing one-year term, DENTALWEBDIRECTORY.COM will provide the Advertiser with a renewal notice for the subsequent one-year period, based upon the package of services then available which most closely approximates the services chosen by the Advertiser for the year then ending, at the prices then posted for the new year. The Advertiser will have the option of renewing their current package, choosing another advertising package or declining any paid advertising options.
3. Termination. DENTALWEBDIRECTORY.COM may at any time cease providing services to the Advertiser upon a pro rata refund of the annual fee paid by the Advertiser based on the number of days remaining in the then-current one-year term. For Free Listings, DENTALWEBDIRECTORY.COM may at any time cease providing services to the Advertiser with no compensation provided.
4. Modification of Terms and Conditions and of Services. DENTALWEBDIRECTORY.COM may unilaterally modify or amend any portion of these Terms and Conditions or of the services it provides upon written notice to the Advertiser at the fax number or email address provided by the Advertiser, provided that, except with the agreement of the Advertiser, no increase in pricing nor reduction in services will affect any ongoing services except upon subsequent renewal of this agreement.
5. Indemnification. The Advertiser hereby agrees to indemnify, defend, protect, and hold DENTALWEBDIRECTORY.COM and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and insurers harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, suits, liabilities, damages, and disbursements, arising out of any alleged act or omission of the Advertiser, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents relative in any way to the ownership, management, and/or operation of the Advertiser's business.
6. Entire Agreement. This Agreement, when accepted by DENTALWEBDIRECTORY.COM, constitutes the entire agreement between DENTALWEBDIRECTORY.COM and Advertiser, and may only be modified by a written document executed by a duly authorized representative of each party.
7. Severability. The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and if any part of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the other portions shall remain valid and enforceable.
8. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Oshawa, Ontario for the resolution of any dispute that may arise here under.